The Doublewrap™ was invented with an easy to follow code – to help new and often tired parents and carers wrap a baby consistently as a signal for sleep. The baby should then sleep comfortably on their back with no fabric around their head or face, the preferred sleeping position advised by SIDS and Kids.
The wrap is made of 100% cotton knit so it has stretch that allows it to comfortably mould to the baby’s shape. It is wide and has an inner layer that helps it stay wrapped throughout the sleep period, and reduces the chance of the startle reflex from waking the baby.
• Available in white only.
• The 100% cotton knit is breathable and comfortable.
• The outer layer is a decorative herringbone knit and the inner layer a combed cotton interlock.
• The edging is also made from 100% combed cotton so it is soft and won’t irritate baby’s delicate skin.
• The flocked transfer numbers are soft and permanently fixed to feel like part of the fabric.
• The overall size of the wrap is 140cm wide by 60cm long it should comfortably fit most babies from birth up to the age of 4 to 6 months.
• The Doublewrap™ is made in China following our strict design and quality criteria.
• The Doublewrap™ is free from fittings and fixtures that could cause discomfort or make washing difficult.